Creating a website from scratch for your business can look daunting. But with the help of website creator, it doesn’t have to be.
Using website creators can save you a lot of time in the design process. Here we will talk about what website creators are, how they work, how templates work, average cost, and our suggestion for the best small business website creator. When you have a website creator, it means that you do not need knowledge about coding.
In the early days of the internet, you had two options to run a website. You could either try your hand at learning HTML and CSS tutorials or do it yourself. Or you had to hire a web designer and developer to make you a website.
The first option was time-consuming. And the other was often expensive.
But that all changed with the advent of website creators. Such as NioPage, for example, in collaboration with WordPress and the Elementor Pro add-on.
Website creator allow anyone to create a website without knowledge of coding. They usually have a drag-and-drop editor interface that allows you to drag items to the page and drop them where you want them to appear.
Some website creators also have an aspect of “What you see is what you get” (Live editing). When you work with the Live edit interface, you can immediately see the changes on your site as you make them.
For example, if you add an image to your site, it will appear on the page immediately. This allows you to see how the image looks and works with the rest of the content of your website. You can then move the image, resize and position it until you are happy with its position on the page.
All this is possible without having to touch the line of code. You just have to drag and drop the elements where you want them to appear.
Popular website creators are easy to use and allow anyone to create a website, even if they don’t have a big budget or if names are already established in their business. It is also worth noting that most website creators work as a standalone platform.
The best website creator templates for small business
Most website creators come with a template library that you can use as a starting point for your design. Website creators usually have a wide variety of template designs available.
Some templates are niche-specific, such as templates designed for specific professions or hobbies. Others have a more general appeal to a wide industry such as service providers, online stores with e-commerce functionality, and course creators.
Thanks to templates, you can save a lot of time on building your website. Basically, a website creator works like this:
- Choose a template from the library of the creator of your website.
- Edit embedded elements to add your photos, videos, and text.
- Choose customization options for colors, fonts, and other visual template styles.
- Once you are happy with how your website looks, all you have to do is publish it.
The best prices for website creator
Now that you know what a website creator is and how it works, let’s talk about pricing. As mentioned earlier, some website creators are standalone platforms. This means that monthly costs are associated with them. You pay monthly to use the Website Tool and all its features.
However, you don’t have to worry about finding a hosting plan because hosting services are usually included with the creator. The monthly cost varies from one site to another. It usually ranges between $ 10 and $ 50 per month, depending on the plan you choose during registration.
Simple website creators are cheaper than hiring designers.
Here’s the good news:
There is a better solution, and that is NioPage Builder, which offers full support for content management systems (CMS) while remaining available to both beginners and professionals.
NioPage Builder is a high-quality website creator that makes it easy to create a website without the knowledge of coding or hiring a developer. You can use its features by dragging and dropping content on your pages.
NioPage Builder allows you to take full advantage of the combined power and flexibility that comes with WordPress.org, so you can be sure that your website will be able to grow and evolve as well as your business.
By choosing NioPage Builder, you get a simplified website building experience along with these benefits:
- Access thousands of free add-ons that serve as add-ons for your site.
- Ability to add various features and functionality to your site.
- SEO tools that help your site get better search engine rankings and perform general optimization of your online presence.
How does NioPage Builder work?
NioPage Builder offers complete ease of use. All you have to do is choose a price plan that suits your needs. NioPage will automatically install WordPress for you, along with the Elementor Pro plug-in.
Once the installation process is complete, you will be able to log in to your NioPage account and start working on your site. You can edit the contents of the site saver, upload your images, customize the look, and more.
Key features of NioPage Builder that elevate it as the best website creator for small business owners include:
- A library of pre-made templates for creating small business websites that you can use as a starting point for designing your site.
- Pre-prepared sections with which you can use the drag-and-drop interface for visual interaction to add different types of content to the page.
- Complete control over the design of your website so you can easily change colors, fonts, and even upload custom fonts.
- Ability to see changes to the site as you make them.
- Access to a large number of free photos.
- Ability to upload images, videos, audio content, music, and more.
- The power to easily add a blog and manage your blog posts within WordPress
- Features for creating e-commerce sites and integration with WooCommerce to create your own e-commerce store
- One-click access to WordPress so you can easily switch between WordPress and NioPage Builder and Elementor.