Do I need a landing page for my product?
A landing page is a separate page dedicated to marketing, advertising, and selling products or services. Compared to the Homepage, which has a lot of information on clicks and links, the landing page singles out the CTA for selling only one specific thing.
You came to the landing page because you were interested in a product or service and that page leads you to a quick purchase. The goal of a landing page is sales. And fast sales.
Of course, you can have a landing page within your site, but you can also have a landing page without a site. The two things don’t have to be connected.
There are several different types of pages:
- for collecting contacts, leads,
- pages that provide information about discounts or promotions,
- pages in longer form,
- pages that provide a more detailed description of the product
Other landing page uses on social media can include:
- Event information and RSVPs
- Email newsletter signups
- Contests and giveaways
The best tips for creating a landing page:
- Restrict page navigation – You want your visitor to focus on the call to action and not on other content on your site.
- Keep it short and sweet – You want your visitor to use your information and take action. Do not distract with unnecessary copy, functionality, or design
- Value of the offer – If visitors will take some action, it is better to provide value in return. Identify what value your audience wants and needs and give it to you on your landing page.
- Use video – Using landing page videos has been shown to increase conversions by 84%!
Create your landing page via the NioPage platform. Improve your sales!