Set up a website for your
You want to promote an event but you don’t know how to do it right. What do you think about making a special website related to that event? One-page site is easy to create with the help of Elementor on the NioPage platform.
By creating a one-page event website, you’re able to point people in the right direction to get all of the information they need.
Create a site that is easy to use, fast, contains all the useful information related to the event, and targets your audience.
10 things your event website should contain:
1. The Event’s Name – check that there are no two events with the same name
2. Date and Location – always enter the year of the event
3. Agenda or Schedule – schedule events by days and locations
4. “Register Now” Buttons – button where people can register or buy a ticket for the event or just to confirm their presence
5. Alerts, Notifications, or Email Newsletter Signup – if someone wants to get a reminder or some information related to events, they can leave their email
6. Sharing Buttons – to be able to share information about the event.
7. Mobile Interface – to have the site adapted to mobile phones
8. Video or Photo Content – maybe some video content to promote the event
9. Map – map of events
10. Site Analytics – this way you can track your campaign
Why should you create an event website?
There are lots of reasons to create an event website, especially if you’re planning a large-scale event.
By having an entire website dedicated to your event, you give yourself enough space to go into thorough detail about your event. You can have sections on the site to answer questions and provide different types of related content (such as blogs, video, images, etc) that will interest and entice your audience.
And you can do all that easily on NioPage.com